Christopher Maurice Brown is a famous R&B and dance music entertainer who gave the world such truly great hits as “Run it!”, “Kiss Kiss”, and “Forever”. Along with that, he has made a worthy contribution to the world of filmography, having played in “Battle of the year”, “Think like a man”, “This Christmas”. True, Chris’s career life is many-sided and bright. Nevertheless, his private life beats all records he has achieved in the world of scenery.
Childhood & Early Life
- Christopher fell in love with music from the very young ages of his life. His singing and dancing styles were greatly influenced by Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder, who had literally become his icons.
- Another great input into Christopher’s future was made by his mother who made him sing in the church choir and encouraged him to participate in local talent shows, where he got an inspiration to compete and where the power of his will was greatly strengthened.
- After being recognized and having signed the contract with Jive Records, Chris moved to New York City, where he recorded 50 songs in six months!
- Christopher’s debut album became such a great successthat it went multi-platinum in the USA and Chris was offered film and television roles. The first movie Chris featured in was “Stomp the Yard”, proceeded by the thriller “takers”, where he portrayed a professional bank robber. Even though the film got many negative critics’ reviews, it became a commercial hit.
- Chris managed to issue 5 albums during 5 years and went on a tour F.A.M.E. having performed 32 concerts all around Northern America. And his album Fortune, released in 2012, was recognized even far oversees in the countries like UK and New Zealand.
- In 2008, Chris Brown won the World Music Award for the World’s Best Male R&B Artist. Besides, he has been nominated for the Grammy Awards 12 times and has won 12 BET Awards that are given to honor African Americans in all kinds of entertainment.
The relationship with Barbadian singer and songwriter, Rihanna, has become the most remembered one. Though, the relationships were broken because of the domestic dispute at a pre-Grammy Awards party in early 2009. So Chris went on to date with model Karrueche Tran, had an affair with Nia Guzman-Amey who gave him a daughter named Royalty. But even the daughter hasn’t managed to keep the couple together and this year Chris began dating Ammika Harris.
The two of the biggest Christopher’s passions, apart from music, are playing basketball and tattooing his own body.