REASONS FOR THE RELOCATION OF THE CAPITAL OF KUSH TO MEROE
Kush new capital was at Meroe, a little above this was the land of the blacks, and the Kushite dynasty henceforth ruled over a mixture population of Caucasians and Negroes, with the Negroes no doubt predominanting. However, the reasons that led to the relocation of Kush capital to Meroe. These reasons are:
1. The final decline of Egypt trade routes.
2. Napata and it’s surroundings had probably been over-grazed into barrenness.
3. The Kushite had learned from their Assyrian enemies the revolutionary techniques of iron-working. While Egypt had neither iron nor fuel with which to smelt it, northern Kush had one but still no fuel, the southern Kush had both commodies in abundance.
4. Meroe was in a region with sufficient rainfall to permit grass and trees to grow.
5. Moroe had rich iron deposits.
Promote Your Music, Video, Comedy Skit Here On Cape02
Call Us/Whatsapp: +2349025247234
Get A Professional Artwork Graphic Design Now (Here)
DOWNLOAD: Mr Lile - Mummy Anyi