Baby dies as mum accidentally fed her with breast milk poisoned by snake venom

 

An Indian woman who was bitten by a snake in her sleep and unknowingly breastfed poisoned milk to her daughter has died along with the child, Police said Friday.

The 35-year-old woman from Uttar Pradesh state did not realise she had been bitten when she woke and breastfed her daughter.

The three-year-old girl and the mother fell ill on Thursday and both died before they could reach hospital, Police inspector Vijay Singh told AFP.

HOT !!!: DOWNLOAD: Kcee X Mr Lile - Odoyewu
Loading...

The family spotted the snake in another room but the creature escaped.

A post-mortem is to be carried out, but Police have registered a case of accidental death, the officer added.

India is home to some 300 snake species and 60 are highly venomous, including the Indian cobra, krait, Russell’s viper and saw-scaled viper.

India accounts for 46,000 of the 100,000 snake bite deaths around the world each year, according to a 2011 study by the American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene.


DOWNLOAD: Mr Lile - Mummy Anyi

Promote Your Music With Us (Here)

Get A Professional Artwork Graphic Design Now (Here)

Loading...
READ ALSO  DJ Tira on Marriage – “My life couldn’t be better”

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*