Durban – A 2-year-old boy died after he was electrocuted in Kenville, north of Durban, police said on Wednesday.
The toddler was electrocuted by live electric wires while he was playing with other children near his home where he lived with his grandmother, on Smithfield Road. The incident happened on Wednesday at about 14:30.
KwaZulu-Natal police spokesperson Colonel Thembeka Mbhele said an inquest docket had been opened and Greenwood Park police were investigating the circumstances around the incident.
Promote Your Music, Video, Comedy Skit Here On Cape02
Call Us/Whatsapp: +2349025247234
Get A Professional Artwork Graphic Design Now (Here)
DOWNLOAD: Mr Lile - Mummy Anyi